Play your part and support The FA’s Code of Respect:
On and off the field, I will:
• Always show respect to everyone involved in the game.
• Stick to the rules and celebrate the spirit of the game.
• Encourage fair play and high standards of behaviour.
• Always respect the Referee and encourage players to do the same.
• Never enter the field of play without the referee’s permission.
• Never engage in, or tolerate offensive, insulting or abusive behaviour.
• Be aware of the potential impact of bad language on others.
• Be gracious in victory and defeat.
• Respect the facilities home and away.
When working with players, I will:
• Place the well-being, safety and enjoyment of each player above everything.
• Never tolerate any form of bullying.
• Ensure all activities are suited for the players’ ability and age.
• Work with others (e.g. officials, doctors, welfare officers, physiotherapists) for each player’s best interests.
I understand that if I do not follow the Code, I may be:
• Required to meet with the club or league Welfare officer or your CFA Designated Safeguarding Officer (DSO).
• Suspended by the club from attending matches.
• Suspended or fined by the County FA.
• Required to leave, lose my position and/or have my license withdraw.